PizzaExpress has been obsessed with pizza ever since its founder Peter Boizot opened the first PizzaExpress restaurant on Wardour Street, Soho in 1965. Peter is a big foodie, and took great pride in pioneering beautiful pizza on the high street and working with the best to do this. His passion about art and architecture also saw PizzaExpress as one of the first restaurant chains to adopt open kitchens and place restaurants in interesting buildings, from old churches to banks to dairies.
- Opening Hours
- Getting here
- Banks / Financial Services
- Books / Cards / Stationary / Toys
- Electronics / Home Appliances / Mobile Phones
- Fashion - Children / Maternity
- Fashion - Accessories / Handbags / Shoes
- Fashion - Ladies
- Jewelry & Watches
- Optics / Sunglasses
- Pharmacy / Health & Beauty / Fitness / Cosmetics / Perfumes
- Services & Specialty Stores
Discover 3INA Makeup and all its colors now in City Centre Ajman. Free Aed 30 voucher when you spend Aed 150 or above @ 3INA (Me-Na).
Choose from a selection of jewellery that keeps pace with your lifestyle, a hallmark of the Malabar Gold & Diamonds Mine Collection.
- The New Wing
- MALL GIFT CARD
- Guest Services
- About us